2 Simple Habits that Will Make You More Positive

I’ll give you only two habits that will make you more positive, but they are immensely powerful and yet easy to implement at the same time. And they will provide 80% of results, so you can bother with chasing the remaining 20% after you have them firmly in place. 1. Gratitude Journal. Shawn Achor, a […]

The post 2 Simple Habits that Will Make You More Positive appeared first on ExpandBeyondYourself.

A Mind Map to Grow Your Business

Today Ryan Eliason is giving away another freebie – a one-page Mind Map that summarizes his best ideas on how to build and grow a profitable, heart-centered business. This is especially relevant for life coaches, business coaches, consultants, counselors, therapists, healers, seminar leaders, online marketers, authors, speakers, activists, artists, musicians, yoga teachers, and anyone who…

The post A Mind Map to Grow Your Business appeared first on Steve Pavlina.

CategoriesUncategorized

Visionary Entrepreneur Blueprint Workbook

Ryan Eliason is giving away a new freebie today called The Visionary Entrepreneur Blueprint. It’s a PDF workbook that you fill out as you follow along with a video (also free). The workbook and accompanying video will guide you through a simple step by step process to: Create your vision of success Gain clarity about…

The post Visionary Entrepreneur Blueprint Workbook appeared first on Steve Pavlina.

CategoriesUncategorized

4 Proven Ways to Change Your Life (Two Are Really Easy!)

I’m fascinated by the topic of changing one’s life, because I changed my own and I help others to do the same. I found the most convincing methods set out by BJ Fogg, a head of Persuasive Lab at the Stanford University. The guy spend over two decades researching how humans change their behaviors and […]

The post 4 Proven Ways to Change Your Life (Two Are Really Easy!) appeared first on ExpandBeyondYourself.

4 Keys to Launch Your Own Visionary Business

My friend Ryan Eliason will be releasing several freebies this month only (June 2018) to help people who are interested in creating a successful business that creates positive ripples in the world. Today he’s giving away a free PDF called The Revolutionary Entrepreneur Manifesto. This PDF will explain how to launch a business that: generates…

The post 4 Keys to Launch Your Own Visionary Business appeared first on Steve Pavlina.

CategoriesUncategorized