Conscious Growth Club Member Portal Walkthrough
Here’s a short walkthrough video showing what the Conscious Growth Club member portal and forums look like on the inside.
I recorded this a year ago, but the look and feel of the portal and the forums are essentially the same today. The main differences from this 2019 video to what we have in 2020 include:
- We’ve added a whole new course to CGC called Stature, which includes 65 audio lessons on character sculpting.
- The coaching call times are slightly different this year. The new call times are listed on the Conscious Growth Club web page. We still offer three different times to make them accessible for each timezone.
- The May 2019 challenge was about exercise. The May 2020 challenge is called “Closing open loops,” which is about finishing incompletes and clearing items off your plate. We do new 30-day challenges every month in CGC.
- There’s another year’s worth of coaching call recordings in the portal. Each call starts with a personal growth lesson from me, so that’s 36 more lessons (we do 3 coaching calls per month).
- Several interesting subgroups have emerged in CGC this year, including a book club, a movie club, and a co-working group.
CGC’s once-a-year enrollment window is open till midnight Pacific time on May 1st. Be sure to watch the invitation video on the Conscious Growth Club page if you’d like to join us this year.
Receive Steve's new articles by email.