After yesterday’s Q&A call, Rachelle and I compiled and then condensed some questions from the call as well as others we’ve received about Conscious Growth Club to create a long overdue FAQ to answer questions for people considering joining – since today is the last day we’re accepting new members this year.
Here’s the new FAQ, which will continue to evolve over time as more people ask questions.
Here’s a list of questions the FAQ addresses so far:
- Is there a payment plan option for CGC?
- Is there a month-to-month membership option for CGC?
- Can I see what the CGC member portal and forums look like?
- How many members does CGC have?
- I can really use someone to hold me accountable to sticking to my habits and goals. How will CGC hold me accountable?
- What are other members of CGC like? How can I tell if we’re likely to get along?
- What’s the age range CGC members?
- Are most people in CGC single, or do they have families?
- Are there any LGBTQ members in CGC? How well integrated into the group are they? I identify as belonging to the LGBTQ community and I want to be sure I won’t be ostracized or judged.
- English isn’t my primary language. Will I still be able to connect or communicate well with others?
- Is CGC partisan or bipartisan? How are political debates or conflicts handled within the group?
- What is the experience like in CGC for people with social anxiety?
- I’m naturally shy and introverted. Do you have to be extroverted to make friends in CGC?
- Do I have to be clear about my goals before joining CGC? What if I’m not sure about what I want in life?
- How much time each day, week, and month will I need to commit to CGC?
- How do I know I’m qualified to join? If everyone else is further along than I am, will I drag down the energy of the group? What can I offer to the CGC community if I’m just a newbie?
- Why the 5-day opening? Why not have a longer opening or let people join throughout the year?
- I am a retired. Would this group suit me? Or is it for career people only?
- I’m in my 60s / 70s / 80s+. Are all these youngsters going to accept me?
- What if I don’t want to see discussions about certain topics I find unappealing, like kinky sex?
- Joining this group looks really amazing, but how about for people who can’t afford that fee?
- How did you choose the current CGC price? Why it is not $100 or $10,000 or something else?
- What would you say to someone who much prefers in-person interaction to online interaction?
- I love the idea of monthly challenges. What kind of challenges do you usually do or are planning to do?
- What you’re doing with Conscious Growth Club could really impact a lot of lives if it were free and available to everyone. People shouldn’t have to pay for transformation. It should be free.
- Why is the price $1997 instead of an even $2000?
- What’s the difference between coaching and therapy?
- Do I need to Facebook account to participate in CGC?
- Do coupled members need to join separately?
- Do I have to be an entrepreneur or self-employed to join?
- Will CGC work for me?
I hope this helps you decide. Be sure to join by the end of today, May 1st, if you’d like to be part of Conscious Growth Club for the next 12 months. After today the window closes until April 2021.
Receive Steve's new articles by email.