Checking in With You
For today’s post I’d like to pause and check in with you. I’d also like to invite you to check in with yourself and reflect on how you’re doing.
I’d genuinely love some feedback from you – not about me or my writing but about you and your life. Would you be willing to share some insight about your current situation and what you’re experiencing right now?
I’m asking because I’m genuinely curious. I want to raise my awareness about what you’re experiencing right now. I want to feel more connected to the people who are reading my blog.
I invite you to pick one or two questions from this list (or a different question entirely that feels inspired to you), and send me your response.
- What issue or issues are top-of-mind for you these days?
- What are your biggest worries or concerns?
- What are your biggest problems or challenges?
- What are your biggest areas of stuckness or frustration?
- What would you like to experience next?
- What’s good about your life today?
- What areas of life are flowing well for you?
- What do you like about your current lifestyle?
- How would you like to change or shift your lifestyle?
- How has your life changed in the past several months (or weeks)?
- What kind of work do you do?
- What’s your current relationship situation, and how do you feel about it?
- What are you most proud of right now?
- What recent wins or losses have you experienced?
- What do you long for or crave?
- What have you been wanting to learn or explore for a long time?
- What part of your life feels like it needs to be changed or fixed?
- What do you appreciate about your life?
- What’s true for you that no one else knows?
- What do you wish people knew about you?
- What would you like me to accept and understand about you?
- How do you feel about what’s going on in the world?
- What do you wish you could change or improve?
- What’s confusing to you?
- In which area of life do you want more clarity?
- What attracts your attention these days?
Alternatively, skip the questions and just tell me how you’re doing. 🙂
I’ll read what you share – just me, no one else – and will reply as well if I can manage that time-wise.
Receive Steve's new articles by email.